How do classes work?
Classes meet on either “A” or “B” days almost every day that the ship is at sea, including Saturday and Sunday. The ports are filled with activities, ranging from required field labs to optional field trips and/or independent travel. On board I will be taking 5 courses! These classes are:
- Introduction to Anthropology (Field lab in Morocco)
- Cross Cultural Psychology (Field lab in Ghana)
- History Of the Atlantic (Field lab in Senegal)
- Nutrition Around the World (Field lab in Ghana)
- Sociology of Childhood (Field lab in Belgium)